Saturday, November 12, 2011

The N. Family

Remember this sweet little girl from her two year photo shoot?  And this growing boy from his newborn photoshoot? I even took his three month pictures, but never posted them.  I love repeats.  I love watching them grow from shoot to shoot.  Babies grow so fast!

Emily is full of energy!  She might be the most lively little girl I've ever met!  However, we managed to wrangle her in for a few looks at the camera.  As for little Cam...he would hardly take his eyes off his Momma.  It was so charming.  He watched her most of the shoot.  If Daddy was holding him, he was glued to Mommy.  So sweet.  I'm so happy with how they turned out! 

Here is a peek at a few from the session!
WEBIMG_9655_edited-1
WEBIMG_9634_edited-1
WEBIMG_9355
WEBIMG_9678
WEBIMG_9516_edited-1
WEBIMG_9520_edited-1
WEBIMG_9556_edited-1
WEBIMG_9587_edited-1
WEBIMG_9599_edited-1

2 comments:

  1. These are great Tiffany! Maybe someday we can do a shoot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I enjoyed these pictures a lot. Cameron has such character in every shot and Emily looks like a little blond-haired Amy. Adorable.

    ReplyDelete