Monday, April 11, 2011

19 Months



We were over playing with friends this morning and they had the most amazing wooden rocking chair. So on our way out I snapped a few pics of V.

This girl would not sit still long enough to get even one shot on the amazing chair. Nope, she wanted on the tricycle. Then a second later she was off to something new. She rarely looks at the camera, and never smiles on demand. Definitely not a cheeser. However, once I pull the pictures up I am pleased with what I get, because they capture her.

I love taking yummy pictures. Especially of my own kids. You know the kind that radiate emotion. These are V. She is a busy body. She has the sweetest curls. Her eyes are always smiling. She loves life and walks around with a big grin on her face all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment